dinsdag 3 januari 2012

Day 3 Victoria's Secret Angel ánd Message of Archangel Michael

Dear readers today I'm going to share a Victoria's Secret Angel with you, but also a message of Archangel Michael.
Last night when I was watching America's next top model with my daughter Nicky (that's something we do on monday's allready for years), I decided to also see the latest Victoria's Secret show with her.
We allready have been watching it, but I love those Angel Wings so much and needed to get some inspiration for the Elf Fantasy Fair in Haarzuilens this year.
And at that moment I realised I could share pictures of Victoria's Secret Angels with you, but still also leave a message.


Beste lezers vandaag ga ik een Victoria's Secret Angel met jullie delen, maar ook een boodschap van Aartsengel Michaël.
Gisterenavond toen ik samen met mijn dochter Nicky naar America's next top model aan het kijken was (iets wat we al jaren doen op maandag avond), heb ik besloten om ook nog naar de laatste Victoria's Secret show met haar te kijken.
We hadden hem allebei al gezien, maar ik ben gek op die engelenvleugels en had wat inspiratie nodig voor de Elf Fantasy Fair in Haarzuilens dit jaar.
Op dat moment realiseerde ik me dat ik hier natuurlijk ook foto's van Victoria's Secret Angels kon delen met jullie, maar daarnaast natuurlijk ook een boodschap.

Magdalena Frakowiak wearing the Tough Love wings

So this morning I took my Archangel Michael Oracle cards of Doreen Virtue, shuffeled them and took 4 cards out.
The one I want to share with you is; Make a Commitment.
A Really appropriate card/message for the new year and also for me with my two 365 days projects going on; my other blog 365 dagen creatief (next to Dutch also in English) and this blog An Angel Each Day

Make a commitment; I don't see making a commitment as an obligation, but something you commit yourself to, something you want to persevere in.
It's just like newyearresolutions, only I think that it's better when you commit yourself to do something during the year, why should you wait for the first of January ?, why not just start at this exact moment although it is today the 3rd of January or another moment you read this...

Dus vanmorgen heb ik mijn orakelkaartenset Archangel Michael Oracle cards van Doreen Virtue genomen en 4 kaarten getrokken.
Diegene die ik met jullie wil delen is de kaart; Make a Commitment
Ik vind het echt een kaart voor het nieuwe jaar en natuurlijk ook voor mezelf met mijn twee 365 dagen projecten waar ik mee bezig ben; mijn andere blog 365 dagen creatief en dit blog An Angel Each Day

Make a commitment betekent in feite maak een verplichting, nu zie ik verplichting niet als iets wat je moet doen, als eerder iets waar je jezelf toe zet, wat je graag wilt volhouden.
Het is net zoiets als een nieuwjaarsvoornemens, alleen vind ik zelf dat je dat soms veel beter iets gewoon kunt voornemen door het jaar door, waarom zou je wachten tot precies 1 januari ?, waarom niet nu meteen beginnen ook al is het vandaag 3 januari of een ander tijdstip dat je dit leest...


This message will only be in English, because it's a English oracle card deck
Deze boodschap is alleen in het Engels, het is een Engelstalig orakelset (en het Nederlandstalige heb ik nog niet).



Make a Commitment:
On the card of the archangel decks is always a prayer, that one I'm going to share first;

Archangel Michael, as the angel of courage and confidence, I call upon you to lend me your strength. Allow me to commit myself, my life and my Divine purpose.
Please clearly guide me so I can fully open my heart to every experience.

You drew this card because you're asking about how to improve a situation. Archangel Michael advises you to fully commit to your desired outcome. If you're tentative or unsure if you're deserving or worthy enough, then the final result will be unsatisfactory. However, by making a commitment, you'll help spark movement in your life.

possible specific meanings;
  • commit to your current relationship to create more intimacy and satisfaction
  • allow yourself to fully enjoy each moment
  • completely immerse yourself in an exciting project
  • if you're a musician or an artist, become deeply mindful of every note played or each stroke of your paintbrush
  • be confident as you speak and write
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...