dinsdag 6 maart 2012

Day 66 - Angel Numbers 444 and 4+5 ánd Doreen Virtue's CD ' Angel Therapy'

Today I'm going to share with you some Angel Numbers and an image of my Doreen Virtue Cd 'Angel Therapy'.

Vandaag deel ik weer enkele Engelen getallen combinaties met jullie (Nederlandse vertaling volgt) en een afbeelding van mijn Doreen Virtue cd 'Angel Therapy'.


I listened to this one this morning when I still couldn't sleep and mostly I fall asleep listening to this cd, it almost takes one hour to listen to it, Doreen Virtue calls upon several Archangels for this Angel Therapy.

Ik heb vanmorgen naar deze cd geluisterd toen ik nog steeds niet kon slapen en meestal val ik in slaap al luisterend naar deze cd die bijna een uur duurt.
Doreen Virtue roept diverse aartsengelen aan voor deze Engelen Therapie.


I woke up at 4.44 AM and was still awake at 5.54AM.
So what do these numbers mean and what's the message the Angels want me to know;

444 ~> The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels help is nearby. (also known as unconditional love being sent your way).

4's and 5's, such as 455 or 445 ~> Your angels are involved in one of your significant life changes right now.


Angelic Love from Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...